Saturday, July 25, 2009
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary!
Since my last post, there have been many changes. The most significant change is that I was accepted into the Master of Divinity with Christian Apologetics program at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary! School starts August 17th. I have been talking about the seminary and visiting the school since 2005. I move from Nashville on August 10th. I am once again in a period of transition. I am excited about this new chapter in my life. Life will be spent at work and in the library :) I am also going to miss Nashville and all the friends I am leaving behind. Thankfully, I will have a schedule that should allow me to visit my friends in Tennessee sooner than later. Last days are filled with organizing, packing, and deciding what furniture to leave behind. I like to pack light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excited you are heading back in our direction! Where will you be living?? Make sure you find time for us Mooresville folk!! Keith starts his Masters Program at Gordon-Conwell in the fall also. Looks like it will be an exciting and busy time for us all.
Praying for you, safety as you travel, and continued directions from God. Miss you!
Angela
Post a Comment