Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interests of Rebecca

Today I realized that there are specific things that Rebecca likes and things she does not want. I am reminded of the movie Runaway Bride. Julia Roberts did not know what kind of eggs she liked. She adapted to the guy instead of being her own person. Well, I definitely know how I like my eggs and they need to be dry scrambled or as an omelet. I am sensitive to the texture of food. I look forward to the creamy tomato soup and cheese crouton soup at Panera. I like coffee, mochas, green tea, and coffee shops. I am probably addicted to Starbucks mochas and the internet. Ikea puts a smile on my face and probably a bit of glowing even if I only see the blue building where Ikea will be located in Charlotte one day. Right now the VW Jetta or Rabbit is my favorite car. I am happy with a paid for car that provides transportation even if it is not my dream car. God knows what he is doing, he sees the big picture, and he is my daddy. As a result, I can take life one step at a time because I know who has my back and sees where the next step is taking me. I love to listen to people talk who are from a different culture - especially Europe. I pick up accents easily which can be entertaining at the call center. One call I talk to a guest from Alabama and have a thick southern accent and the next call is a lady from Canada with a French accent. My accent changes with hello. I miss traveling and hope to one day return to Switzerland even for a few weeks. Life is much more fulfilling and exciting when relying on God daily. Life with God is full of calculated risk and living on the edge. God has to be the one to be glorified. At the moment, I enjoy learning more about the great state of TN and walking out this adventure one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hey. Miss ya!